You can get the ESNcard, if you belong to one of the following groups:
- Erasmus+ students.
- Erasmus+ trainees.
- Erasmus+ Full International Degree incoming students.
- International incoming students or trainees on a mobility programme, other than Erasmus+.
- International undergraduate or postgraduate full degree students.
- EVS participants.
- ESNers: either active on the Local, National or International Level. They are all members of a section
It consists of several fields; all must be filled in in the process of issuing the card:
- Photo field (for a photograph of the card holder; with a photo size of 2.7 cm x 3.7 cm )
- Name (for name and surname of the card holder)
- Date of birth
- Higher education institution name
- ESN section (either the issuing section or home section of the card holder)
- Country (home country of the card holder)
- Validity (it's valid for 12 months since the date on the card)
- Card number (unique number of each card)
- Bar code and magnetic bar
The ESNcard can be obtained exclusively from a section.
Contact us and get one from ESN Metropolitan
Register at ESNcard.org.