WHAT IS ESN HUNGARY?
ESN Hungary is on the national level in the structure of ESN.
On national level ESN members are active in National Boards (NBs). They are on the national level of ESN the binding force between the sections, but are also acting as a link between the local and international level of ESN.
NATIONAL BOARD (2018-2019)
- President: Gergő János Stefán
- Vice President: Zsuzsanna Szugyiczki
- Treasurer: Balázs Krabácz
- Communication Manager: Zsófia Zsuzsanna Báthory
- National Representative: Gábor Lajkó
NATIONAL COORDINATORS (2018-2019)
- Education Officer: Anka hűvös
- Mov’in Europe Coordinator: Balázs Márton
- Web Project Administrator: Bence Kádár-Szél
- Event Coordinator: Béla Dániel
- SocialErasmus & ExchangeAbility Coordinator: Hajnalka Faragó
- Graphics Coordinator: József Menyhért
ESN Hungary holds four-five National Platforms a year: in February, in May, in August and in November. The National Platforms are hosted always by different sections with usually 50 participants. It is always a 3-days event: ice-breaking and team-building activities on Friday evening, presentations and small sessions on Saturday, and votings, workshops and small sessions on Sunday. From 2015 our NPs became more workshop-oriented, giving more space for small sessions where participants are actively involved in the discussions.
WonderCamp The National Event has first been organised in September 2010. Around 350 people attend the event each year. The main goal is to give an insight to the Hungarian culture, the traditional music, eating and drinking culture. The event lasts for 3-4 days and is organised by ESN Hungary in cooperation with the sections.
ESN Hungary's mascot is a cute dog who looks like a black mop! #thisisthePULI
WEBSITE OF ESN HUNGARY